Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yesss! Remembered!


As you can see I did remember to do my blog post, with no help from any of you I might add since none of you remembered to facebook me…lucky for me I set an alarm on my ipod which worked out fantastically. Anyways, back to lit. We started today’s class with a Hamlet Act I quotes quiz which I think for the most part went fairly well…well at least better then the Victorian history quiz. A cockroach can live 9 days without its head before it starves to death. So I suggest that you make sure you actually kill it, otherwise you could be living with a cockroach for nine days that you don’t know about and what’s worse than finding a cockroach in your house, losing a cockroach in your house. After we proceeded to read through Act II Scene 1 and answered the questions. We started Scene 2, but didn’t finish so please complete this scene and its corresponding questions for homework. There will also be another quotes quiz I believe on Tuesday. Have a fantastic long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, yeeeah. Bringing back the fun facts! Colleen in the hiz-ouse.

    ReplyDelete