Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Restoration Testoration Info

Today we continued finishing up the Restoration section instead of going to the graveyard dressed as ninjas. We decided that the Restoration + 18th century Unit Test will be on Wednesday, May 25, while the project will be due on Monday, May 30.

The test will comprise of the following sections, or at least I think they will, because I forgot my Lemon + Pink notebook in my locker. Darn. Anyway:


  1. Poems - State the author and meaning of ten quotes (probably 20 marks) Johnson will not be included in this section, if I remember correctly.
  2. History + Literature (15 marks)
  3. Short Answer (NO ESSAY! WOO!)
No homework, but try to get a head start on studying for the test and working on the project.

Ending on a fun note, here is a comic that depicts how I feel when the class starts debating about Shakespeare... after the Shakespeare unit. It's the 18th century, guys, let Macbeth go to his Macdeath.



No comments:

Post a Comment