Thursday, March 8, 2012

Poem of the Test, Test’s Poem, Poem Test..…WHAT?


March 8, 2012: today was test day! 
If you did not study, you were sure to pay,
From trying to remember poet’s names,
To playing various guessing games.
It was a difficult experience,
Though most likely to increase hence,
For Literature 12 is not an easy class.
Actually, it’s an amazingly frustrating class.
Do not get me wrong,
I love Lit so much I could sing a song.
But I am sure you will agree
The burden was not something we had foreseen.
Anyways, I close my little blog,
With a reminder to clear all fog.
Homework for tonight is simply to read,
Chudleigh’s To the Ladies, her bio also a need,
To top that, Diary of Pepys awaits your pleasure,
Though there are no questions to measure.
So I bid thee farewell and good night,
And hope that sleep will come while there is still light.

So for those of you who didn’t catch that, here is your HOMEWORK:
1)      Pg. 354-355: Read Chudleigh (bio and poem – To the Ladies)
2)      Pg. 358-365: Read Diary of Pepys including Fire
(no questions)

1 comment: