Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's the end of the world as we know it.

There is little to report for the happenings of today's class. I am certain that we all are thankful to have survived our final quotes quiz, and that for at least a little while we will not need to decipher whether a line was spoken by a captain, a seaman, or a clown. I myself am somewhat saddened over our completion of the study of Hamlet. I found it a rather exhilarating play to read and rank it alongside my other favorite Shakespearean play, Macbeth.

Yes. The tragedies are just that wonderful.

After our quiz we proceeded to the lower computer lab to practice for our final exam. I hope that we were all successful in accordance with our own personal standards. If not, at least we have a week to review our prior studies.

All that is due tomorrow is the line memorization bonus assignment, given in full detail approximately three posts below. If you wish to boost your mark on one Hamlet quiz to 100%, or if you merely desire to engrain Hamlet's philosophical ramblings forever into your memory, I encourage you to give it a shot.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening, and that we all make the most of our final class of Lit tomorrow :)

- Jaclyn Loewen

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss our Blog posts and our Adventures in English Literature.
    Thanks, guys.

    ReplyDelete