Wednesday, May 16, 2012

100 Saints You Should Know


Today class was started out by having Tayler with devotions. She told us a story about a play that she had recently seen at the Pacific Theater called 100 Saints You Should Know. The main point of the play was to not turn people away from God, but instead tell them about him, instead of sending them to talk to a pastor or another person.

Next we continued on to take notes which were on the board. We then discussed Hamlet Act 1 Scene 1.

While reading Hamlet Act 1 Scene 2, we were interrupted by the Student Council Executive elections, and left to the gym to hear the speeches.

Also I feel as though my blog was very short so here are some quotes to make it look as if though I did tones of work.

“Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.”
― G.K. Chesterton, Alarms and Discursions

“How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?”
― Charles de Gaulle

“The moon looked like melted mozzarella to my bleary and blurry vision. Was I tired, intoxicated, or in love? Or was I sober, asleep, and alone?
”
― Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.

“I just don't see the point of not eating cheese. I mean, if God didn't want us to eat cheese, would he have let man invent it?”
― Lisa Samson, Hollywood Nobody

“Dessert without cheese is like a beauty with only one eye”
Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

 “A long time ago people believed that the world is flat and the moon is made of green cheese. Some still do, to this day. The man on the moon is looking down and laughing.”
Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

Have a great afternoon

Homework:
Read Hamlet Act 1 Scene 2

1 comment:

  1. lol. nice Rachel, I don't like cheese and you still made me laugh.

    questions too for hwk!

    ReplyDelete