Sunday, May 13, 2012

Looking for this?

Friday's Class...ah, what can I say about Friday's class?
Well, it was eventful.
I'll say that.
I was bullied, nay, strongly encouraged to take our class of five to Starbucks, but I fought against the bourgeois capitalistic endeavour and suggested a jaunt no further than our front lawn. The sun shone on our faces and made us realize that the best things in life really are free.

After Taylor waxed poetically about the beauty of a beetle that marched across her textbook, we reviewed the last 5 poems we have discussed via "Study and Discussion" questions.
Our conversation paused briefly on the Afterlife and Disney t'ween stars to name a few.

And wouldn't you know it, we didn't get a chance to complete the last poems of the Victorian Unit. I thought it wise to do so since most of the class was not privy to our dialogue.
 What was decided though, was that the History portion of this era would be tomorrow.

Also, ask John to share with you a different take on Doubting Thomas, as that was his devotion.

I hope you enjoyed the sun this weekend and I will see you bright and early tomorrow.

Do find it in your heart to kindly reserve all conversation that is not pertinent or relevant to the matter at hand for outside the classroom doors...*ahem-Jeff...*cough-Tayler.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment