Friday, May 25, 2012

Insert Famous Line Here

(It's too cliche to write the line as the title.  Just saying)


To be or not to be a high school student, that is the question.  I don’t know about you, but soon we won’t be and first I went yay! Then I went wait… and then finally…awwww.  It’s been four years of work, fun, craziness, and other things that we shall not mention.

Entirely random, though not it you think about what occurred in class today.  Now what would be random is if I started talking about ponies or a pink fluffy unicorn.  Probably one of the most repeated phrases on the band trip, or maybe not.  See?  That’s random.  Sorry, seemingly distracted like we get in class. 

Back to the point.  We started with Mrs. Loconte and a devo about how to lessen stress from a Christian perspective.  I very much enjoyed it and remember this one point the most: rest properly.  Maybe that means I’ll go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight instead of like usual.

Going on, we stepped into the Act 2 quiz.  Now agree with me: it was pretty good.  And your marks seem to agree.  Here is where I remind you that each Act quiz will be EXACTLY the same format. 

But that doesn’t really matter for the moment.  What does is the fact that we read Act 3 Scene 1 (with some… interesting voices for Hamlet and Gertrude WHO IS THE QUEEN, QUEEN GERTRUDE).  That is how the first paragraph with “to be or not to be” came from by the way.  And I just have to mention how mean Polonius was for putting Ophelia is such a horrid position where Hamlet now hates the world because his friends, family, and girl he liked have basically betrayed him. 

Then the bell rang. 

Don’t run away just yet.  We have homework.

Read Act 2 Scene 2 of Hamlet.
Answer the questions for Scene 1 and 2.
Bonus Assignment (Inner Shakespeare) due May 31st.

Enjoy your weekend!  Hopefully I didn’t ramble too much.  Maybe I should eat less sugar…hmmm…anyways, see yas!

1 comment:

  1. Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows?

    ReplyDelete